Your subscribers already have a certain degree of interest in what you provide so letting them know about your new secret product or service will increase their engagement.
Create excitement. What’s the story behind your new product or service? What makes it special? Provide the unique details that will spur your customers’ interests.
Use the email to communicate the value of the new product or service. Highlight its benefits. Showcase what makes this product different than the other products in your offering.
Additional content ideas
- Create hype before the release. Sending a teaser to existing customers will make customers feel like they’re part of the club.
- Include a calendar invite that viewers can add to their calendars for an automatic reminder of your launch.
- Show the product in action. Include the photos of your products in use and help your customers experience them virtually.
- Share behind the scene details with your customers. It will make them feel connected to your brand and excited about the arrival.
- Guide the reader with how-to tutorials, images of details, and specifications documentation.
Segmenting based on previous purchases will increase your customer’s interest in your latest offering. It also prevents them from feeling bombarded with product releases on a regular basis knowing their only getting the ones that are applicable to them.
Ready to put together your announcement email? Download our free announcement email template to use for designing and building your emails. And check out other email types and components you can use for your email design.