Flexible email editing made to work around your custom template
Point and click editing, drag and drop building. Use your own developed template and utilize your organization by allowing anyone to join in the review, editing and building of your email campaigns.
Point and click to edit content, directly, so you see the final results as you're making updates.
- Edit inline with context-aware options
- Rearrange content blocks
- Preview mobile and edit specific content
Try live email editor example →
Build using content blocks and save settings for future reuse.
- Drag and drop sections to stack
- Use alternate versions of components
- Save any layout to use again
How the modular approach works →
Custom template implementation
Flexible template tagging made to fit your template design and editing requirements.
- Add simple tags to easily setup functionality
- Fits around design and coding workflow
- Control content edits based on team needs
See how to implement in minutes →
Content assets integration
Connect to your asset library and export your email, ensuring it's ready for send-off.
- Browse your remote images
- Standard FTP/sFTP and Amazon S3
- Export with live image URLs
View the integration options →
Invite team members to make edits, or share a preview with them.
- Assign to a specific template or email
- Reduce back and forth edits and QA'ing
- Send out a preview email, or share a link
More info on the review process →
Output standard email code to use with any email provider.
- Ready-to-send, no further coding needed
- Export HTML code or copy/paste to service
- Emails are always platform-agnostic
More on platform-agnostic features →
Dashboard of your email campaigns, all in one place.
- Keep track of all emails per template
- Organize an archive of campaigns
- Manage team and see who is making edits
More info on managing campaigns →